Thursday, August 9, 2007

Trip out west






At some point here, im gonna buy myself a new bike. Not brand new mind you, but something that was made post 95, say. As much as i love everything i have learned about engines and my character flaws while dealing with motorcycles, i would also find it lovely to not be giving myself an ulcer along the trip from all the obsessing over my vehicle's needs.

again, i think its a good experience, but one i will hopefully not need to repeat for my whole life.

I made the trip out to seattle, and didnt even have to take a greyhound. all the weather was pretty lovely, except for one really, really impressive thunderstorm near calgary that I did an inferior job of capturing.

Also amazing was Banff national park, which i recommend to everyone. as you can see from my messy and automatically assembled panorama, it is still extremely beautiful even when some kids have made a fort out of their campsite and put a keg in the lake. (bottom right corner)

No comments: