Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hire me to be a Grave robber!

Dear sir,

I recently saw your Craigslist job posting for a faux grave robber. I beleive I am uniquely suited for the job. This Halloween, you need someone to dig a grave in your front yard and creep out the guests, I get it. I beleive I have that special combination of class and creepiness that you are looking for. Observe:



Though I usually work alone, in the thick of the night, I understand the importance of teamwork when the casket, undead body, or riches are too heavy for one man to lift by his self. I assure you that I have three years of grave-digging experience, one at the managerial level. Also proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.

3 comments:

Isabel said...

you. are. terrifying.

hire this man!

Anonymous said...

Is this a contract job, or full time with benefits (health care, vacation time, and revivification with a $20 co-pay)?

Annika said...

i need a grave digger for halloween... wanna come to umeƄ?

but really, i'm heading home for christmas. you gonna be around at all?