Saturday, October 20, 2007

Enchilada Night!



Here is an illustration of Enchilada Night. In this picture you can find:

-Enchiladas
-Enchiladas:How To
-Tupperware
-Pepper
-Basil
-Dead Basil Plant
-Ibprofen
-Flamotidine
-Non-exaust fan
-Sentient Coffee Maker
-Juice glasses, wine glasses, mason jars, and one pint glass
-Faucet, with a spray or stream switch which took me a month to figure out
-Flour
-Bridge
-Barca (thats eye-talian for boat, i think)
-Prius
-Prius
-Prius
-Stove
-Toilet paper
-Rug, to cover crack in floor
-Mexico beer
-Sexy Bs
-Water
-The wall
-The drawing itself. Whoooah.
-Sirc
-My brain

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can we have more detail on the Priuses, please! (Prii?) Gadget freaks want to know. Any of them converted to plug-in?

Hojo Mantooth said...

Prii, I like it. I dont know particulars about the Prii, I do know that Seattle has an amazing ratio or Prius Presence to normal cars. For our guests we often play the 'count Prii on the way to the store' game. Keeps you busy.

Lindsay said...

I am friends with Isabel and Erica.

I like your drawing of Enchilada Night.

Hojo Mantooth said...

Thanks Lindsay!

JOMAJU said...

Umm...Enchiladas sound good. You should send me that recipe too. That is a great sketch of your kitchen. I can almost see the orchid on the window sill or did it go the way of the basil plant?